Due to COVID19, there have been some changes at the clinic, and we ask that you patiently follow and understand our new system. We have followed all guidelines and procedures to keep you safe.
- Masks and sanitizing are currently optional, based on the therapist. If you do not have a mask, we will provide you with one.
- Our waiting room is semi-closed, meaning the door might be locked, and if so, we ask that you wait until the door is unlocked or enter no earlier than 5 minutes before your appointment, thus to avoid crowding in the clinic.
- There will be a COVID19 waiver/consent form required to fill out upon arrival or online.
- If any of the following apply to you, you must contact us and cancel the appointment immediately or you will be denied treatment....
- Feeling unwell or in close contact with someone that is experiencing symptoms (ex. coughing, fever, chills, loss of taste or smell, etc.