Due to COVID19, there have been some changes at the clinic, and we ask that you patiently follow and understand our new system. We have followed all guidelines and procedures to keep you safe.
- If you are feeling unwell or have travelled outside of Saskatchewan in the past 14 days, you must cancel the appointment or you will be denied treatment.
- We ask that you wait in your car until it is the time of your appointment, thus to avoid crowding in the clinic.
- Doors will be locked to minimize traffic in the clinic. They will be opened when a therapist deems so.
- Upon arrival you are required to use the hand sanitizer available or wash your hands.
- It is optional to wear a mask, but if you’d like one, we may provide you with one.
- There will be a waiver/consent form required to fill out upon arrival or online.